NSW Ambulance reserves copyright of all information included on this website, including all images.
Under the Copyright Act 1968, no part of the information contained on this website (including images) may be reproduced in any material form or transmitted to any other person without the prior written permission of NSW Ambulance.
Content of this site is bound, the user of the Information agrees:
- to retrieve documents for information only
- to save or print a single copy for personal use only and not to reproduce any major extract or the entire document except as permitted under Copyright Act 1968 (as amended) without the prior written permission of NSW Ambulance
- to acknowledge the source of any selected passage, table diagram or other extract reproduced
- not to make any charge for providing the Information to another person or organisation without the prior written consent of NSW Ambulance and payment of an agreed copyright fee
- not to modify the Information without the express prior written permission of NSW Ambulance
- not to reproduce any image on this website for any reason without the express prior written of NSW Ambulance
- to include this copyright notice and disclaimer in any copy made.
To obtain permission to reproduce content from this site, please email a signed copy of the appropriate form below to Marketing and Communications.
- Request to reproduce NSW Ambulance Copyright Material (PDF, 580.55 KB)
- Request to use the NSW Ambulance logo (PDF, 724.34 KB)(only available to Government Departments)
Further enquires may be referred to Marketing and Communications via email
or in writing:
Marketing and Communications
Ambulance State Headquarters
Locked Bag 105
Rozelle NSW 2039
Phone: 02 9320 7796
This site contains information, data, documents, pages, audio and images prepared by NSW Ambulance. The Information contained in this site includes information derived from various third parties which is neither endorsed nor supported by NSW Ambulance and does not necessarily reflect any policies, procedures, standard or guidelines of the NSW Ambulance.
While the Information contained in this site has been presented with all due care, NSW Ambulance does not warrant or represent that the Information is free from errors or omission.
The Information is made available on the understanding that the NSW Ambulance and its employees and agents shall have no liability (including liability by reason of negligence) to the users for any loss, damage, cost or expense incurred or arising by reason of any person using or relying on the information and whether caused by reason of any error, negligent act, omission or misrepresentation in the Information or otherwise.
Furthermore, while the Information is considered to be true and correct at the date of publication, changes in circumstances after the time of publication may impact on the accuracy of the Information. The Information may change without notice and NSW Ambulance is not in any way liable for the accuracy of any information printed and stored or in any way interpreted and used by a user.
NSW Ambulance takes no responsibility for the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of any information included in the Information provided by third parties nor for the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of links or references to information sources (including Internet Sites) outside of NSW Ambulance. Links to other Internet Sites are not under the control of the NSW Ambulance and are provided for information only. Although care has been taken in providing these links as suitable reference resources, due to the changing nature of the Internet content, it is the responsibility of the users to make their own investigations, decisions, enquiries about the information retrieved from other Internet Sites. Provision of these links does not imply any endorsement, non-endorsement, support or commercial gain by NSW Ambulance.