As your ambulance service we welcome your thoughts, comments and feedback.
If you require an emergency ambulance, call Triple Zero (000).
Please contact State Headquarters via the following:
- Phone: (02) 9320 7777
- Street address: Balmain Road, Rozelle NSW 2039
- Mailing address: Locked Bag 105, Rozelle NSW 2039
- Fax: (02) 9320 7800
When visiting State Headquarters in person, please proceed to Reception. Reception hours: 8.30am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.
Invoices and Finance
For enquiries about an invoice or to speak to our Finance team:
Customer Service Centres are open from 8.30am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).
Find out if you are covered for ambulance when you are travelling interstate.
How to get ambulance coverage if you are a NSW resident.
Am I entitled to a payment exemption?
For all information regarding recruitment including paramedic and control centre recruitment please visit our Careers page.
For any further enquiries please contact the Recruitment team.
NSW Ambulance is committed to ensuring public input is considered as part of policy development, priority setting, service planning and evaluation of services. Your feedback is very important to us. If you are unhappy with our service, please visit the Complaints section where you can let us know what the issue is.
Please refer any complaints to the Complaints team.
Access your Medical records
For copies of your medical records, please contact the Records team.
For a copy of your Triple Zero (000) recording under the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009
For all information regarding the GIPA application process, please visit our Right to Information page.
Please see below under Sector Office Information.
How to set up and Advanced Care Plans
For all information of care plans and how to register a care plan please visit our Authorised Care Plans page.
Have a paramedic visit your School or Childcare Centre
For requests for paramedics to visit a school or childcare centre please contact the Community team.
Non-Emergency Patient Transport Services
For non-emergency patient transport service information please visit our Health Partners page.
Honours and Awards
Registering your property access code with NSW Ambulance
Please email Ambulance-GeneralEnquiry@health.nsw.gov.au who will put you in contact with your local Sector Office to set up your access code.
Patient Experience and Consumer Participation (for Compliments)
- Write to us at NSW Ambulance, Locked Bag 105, Rozelle NSW 2039.
- Submit feedback via email or click on the 'Your feedback' tab to the right of this page.
Patient Experience and Consumer Participation (for Complaints)
- Phone: 1800 269 133
- Submit feedback via email.
All other enquiries
Please email Ambulance-GeneralEnquiry@health.nsw.gov.au
Other useful numbers
- NSW Poisons Information Centre - 131 126
- healthdirect Australia - 1800 022 222
- Alcohol Drug Information Service - 1800 250 015
Office hours for NSW Ambulance are 9.00am to 5.00pm - Monday to Friday.
Ambulance Education Centre
Metropolitan Division Sector Offices
Regional Division Sector Offices
Central Coast & Northern Sydney Sector
60 Isis Street
Illawarra & Southern Sector
18 Clifford Street
Administration & Accounts Office
Sydney & South Eastern Sector
776 Botany Road
Hunter & New England Sector
10/6 Relevation Close
Western Sydney & Nepean Blue Mountains Sector
Level 1, 14 Great Western Highway
67 Bultje Street
South Western Sydney Sector
77 Broughton Street
North Coast Sector
144 Sawtell Road
Mental Health Line
Mental Health Line: 1800 011 511. The Mental Health Line is a 24-hour telephone service operating seven days a week across NSW.
Drug and alcohol service intake numbers
To access a local public drug and alcohol service, please contact your local health district:
- Central Coast - (02) 4394 4880
- Illawarra Shoalhaven - 1300 652 226
- Nepean Blue Mountains - 1300 661 050 (24/7 service)
- Northern Sydney - 1300 889 788
- South Eastern Sydney - (02) 9332 8777 (Northern) (02) 9113 2944 (Central)
- South Western Sydney - (02) 9616 8586
- Sydney - 1800 793 466
- Western Sydney - (02) 9840 3355
- Far West - 1300 662 263
- Hunter New England - 1300 660 059
- Mid North Coast - 1300 662 263
- Murrumbidgee - 1800 800 944
- Northern NSW - (02) 6620 7600
- Southern NSW - 1800 809 423
- Western NSW - 1300 887 000